A Design Agency for Gaming
Learn more about us
Gaming Design Agency
Over 12 years of experience as a Design Agency, working on some of the most exciting games in the industry.
A Design Agency that will help put your game on a pedestal. Supremo is an independent Design Agency that was formed in 2011. We specialise in building innovative websites for disruptive gaming brands.
The team at Supremo are seasoned in designing eye-popping and intuitive websites that enable your game to really stand out against the competition.
We understand that every brand is on a different journey. But unlike other design agencies, we’re not here to help you, we’re here to join you. But before we set about winning the game together, we’ll first carry out a design discovery stage, allowing us to really get to know one another. This will give our designers everything they need to craft your website.
If you’re a business based in Manchester, or even further afield and are looking for a web design and brand agency to help shine a light on your game project, our team here at Supremo would love to hear from you. If you want to see how we’ve helped projects just like yours, keep reading to see some of the previous clients we’ve worked with!
Design meets Gaming
Web Design for your Gaming project
FAQs About Our Design Agency for Gaming
What does a Web Design Agency do?
A Design Agency works with your gaming project to design, build, improve and maintain your website. Your website is often the first place people interact with your game. It needs to be exciting, fresh, and inviting, so don’t let a lacklustre agency throw your chances of pulling in a potential player.
How does a Web Design Agency work?
Most professional Design Agencies across the UK will have a process that outlines how they work with businesses to deliver their products. This often consists of similar areas such as:
- Discovery - An initial discovery stage to discuss the requirements of your brand. What is the overall goal? Is it to capture a new niche, engage an existing audience or launch a brand new concept? During a discovery phrase, a good Design Agency will establish the key purpose of the product and the audience you’re trying to target.
- Wireframes - One of the first steps after discovery is to define the information hierarchy of your game’s website, making it easier to plan the layout according to how your users process the information. The wireframes act as a content plan for the site, focusing purely on the user journey and site structure rather than the visual design. Picture it as a narrative plan, helping shape how the story of your game unfolds in the user’s mind.
- Design - Once wireframes are signed off then the process moves to designing the site for your gaming experience. Here designers will work with your existing brand assets or generate new assets, creating designs that deliver your concept in a way that feels cohesive with your game world and characters. Often working from mood-boards for inspiration and by taking a deep dive into the universe of your game. When we’ve made a mock-up of the initial homepage design you’ll be sent a prototype link to view and feedback on. When you’re happy with the homepage concept we’ll roll out the design across the rest of the website.
- Development - The development stage is all about taking your website designs and building them out in code ready for the web. During this stage the development team will add the finishing touches to your website with animations and page transitions. Depending on the scope of your project at this stage in the process the Design Agency will also work on building out a CMS (Content Management System) which allows you to easily edit the content on your website without the need for a developer. Examples of a CMS include Wordpress, Craft, and Drupal. During this stage the Design Agency will share a staging or development link which will allow you to preview your website before you decide to push it live.
- Launch - Once you’re happy with your website, the Design Agency will work with you to push it live onto your website domain so that your new website is live for gamers to see!
- Improve and Maintain - The process doesn’t stop there, over time it's important to track the site’s performance and tweak it to meet the needs of gamers as they evolve over time.
How much does making a gaming site cost?
The cost of building a gaming site varies depending on your requirements and the functionality of the site. Different elements can impact the cost more or less than others, such as:
- Type of website - Some websites, such as e-commerce/Shopify, often require higher development costs due to the time required to build complex functionality compared to a simple brochure-style website, which serves to inform users about your offerings rather than actually sell them.
- Size of Website - One of the most significant factors influencing the cost of your website is its size. If you need a website with over 20 different templates to cater to various stakeholders then these costs will be very different to a more simple one page website.
- CMS/CRM Integration - Many businesses in Manchester desire the flexibility to edit website content, create new pages, and manage their site without the need for a development agency. Integrating a Content Management System (CMS) provides this control but also entails additional costs. For businesses collecting customer information, you may want this to integrate with existing CRM software, such as Salesforce.
These are just some of the factors that can affect the pricing of working with a Design Agency. At Supremo, as a Manchester-based Design Agency, our projects typically start at £5,000 for a basic one-page brochure website. For more extensive projects requiring multiple pages, advanced functionality, and integrations, the cost can exceed £40,000.