At Supremo we’re all about the freedom to innovate. We’re always innovating and working on exciting new ideas. As one of our Development team, you can enjoy pushing boundaries, experimenting with code and interactions to create top-notch online experiences for clients.
Joining our team means working on a diverse range of digital projects. We don’t limit ourselves to just one kind of project. For us, every day brings something different. We’ve created award-winning digital experiences for all kinds of industries and we’re always ready for a new challenge.
Our Salford Studio offers a relaxed space for creative minds. Our team aren’t confined to desks. We have a relaxed environment with the freedom to work independently, swap ideas or share insights. Because our team enjoy their work they go the extra mile. And it shows in the quality content we create
Beat the Monday Blues by joining our team today.
The role: PHP Senior Developer
We’re looking for a person who can work alongside our Technical Director and growing development team to deliver exciting web build projects for both our studio and clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working as a developer in a project team, will relish the nature of agency work and problem-solving for a diverse range of clients.
We’re looking for an ‘all rounder’, but here are some of the areas that we feel are particularly important to the role:
- PHP – Experience writing clean, well commented object orientated PHP ideally would have experience in php frameworks such as symfony, laravel etc.
- Basic server management skills, provision servers via gui and work on deployment flows.
- Experience working in git version control.
- WordPress – WordPress experience preferable.
- Performance optimisation – improving performance of web projects.
- Build websites clients (including CMS development such as WordPress).
- Contribution to the continuous development of our tools, process and culture.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Communicating with clients on technical spec and project delivery.
- Tutoring and supporting other development team members.
Our relaxed and modern office space sits right in the heart of Salford within easy walking distance of all major train and bus stations. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and provide you with a Macbook Pro.
There are other great benefits you will have access to too such as:
- Working from home Wednesday’s – To reduce the commute one day a week and enable those who enjoy working from home to keep a part of their routine.
- 28 days holiday and the opportunity to accrue additional holiday days based on length of service.
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant.
- A vibrant company culture with routine work socials, staff holidays (MALTA 2021) and days out
If you feel you could add something to our team please send your CV’s and examples of work to email@example.com with the title “Senior Dev Application – [Name]”